Friday, October 7, 2011

Dealing with Authority

Marjane deals with authority by lying to them to try to get her way even though it doesn't always work. Like when her mother found out that she skipped class and tried telling her that it was religion that she shipped. Not sure what experiences have created my way of dealing with authority but since I was little I was always very respectful to authority. Well at the beginning, I always give the benefit of the doubt. I'll give the person my full respect but if show that they disrespectful then I lose respect for them. Also if they are closed minded I tend become close minded towards what they have to say. I know it seems a bit hypocritical but I'm a strong believer in "Treat others the way you want to be Treated." So as long as the authority figure is respectful I most likely won't have a problem with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment