Friday, December 16, 2011

Class Reflection

Most english classes I really hate going to the class but in your class I really enjoyed going to. Even though the class was fun we did a lot. We got a chance to learn about a local writer, John Steinbeck, and some of the events that inspired him to write the books. In most classes I go the whole semester and hardly know anyone but  this class is very group oriented and that we have to interact with the people around us.

Thank You for an other fun English semester

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Manuel! I really enjoyed this group of students as well. I thought everyone did such a great job of participating in the groups and that the projects were done with enthusiasm, which is so inspiring to me as an instructor. I also really appreciate you sharing the Persepolis novel. That was very nice of you. As far as the blog goes, you have done a pretty good job although you are missing a few entries in the last two quarters.
    It was so great to have you in both English 1A and 1B. Thanks for being such an important part of our learning community.

    ReplyDelete